reinstall blubeam software

I get an unkown error when trying to save as pdf via the blubeam software. sometimes it works wometimes it doesn't but it always errors on the first try. is there a way to reinstall just the blubeam potion of the software? TIA

Reply to
3d

class class anyone anyone?

3d wrote:
Reply to
3d
3d,

Don't be so impatient. Your message hasn't been posted that long...

You'll have to reinstall SolidWorks and/or the Service Pack(s), since there's no way I know of to install the "embedded" Bluebeam software by itself.

I know first hand that, if anti-virus protection is not suspended during SolidWorks installation, some of its' features may not operate properly. A number of users I work with had Bluebeam PDF failures due to the effects of anti-virus scanning.

Per O. Hoel ___________

3d wrote:
Reply to
POH