star knob models please?

I'm having trouble finding a 3D model for a knob such as this:

can anyone help?

thanks

Reply to
hq105862

Try McMaster-Carr. Just quickly browsing, I found several that are at very similar to your picture.

Seth Renigar

One possibility:

Go to:

and download the dxf or dwg and build the model from that. Design Standards by Rogan has some similar knobs as well, but I don't think they have 3d models either.

Have you looked at:

Happy Hunt> I'm having trouble finding a 3D model for a knob such as this:

Reply to
Montie

There is one in the Design Library:

Open the Design Library in SolidWorks

Parts>Knobs>Knob-2

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Thanks for the link Monte, bookmarked now!

I tried 3d content central first, I couldn't seem to find any there.

Reply to
hq105862

Thanks Seth, another good link, bookmarked.

I got one that was similar, used feature recognition and tweaked it to be right enough.

Cheers.

Reply to
hq105862

Never thought of looking there !!!

It's not very good though, but coulda been a start point...

Thanks for replying

Reply to
hq105862