remove color routine

I am looking for a remove color routine that works with multi bodies. I have been using one for ages but it only works on a file with single bodies.
I am sure someone has an updated version.
Thanks for your help.
On my website, <http://www.esoxrepublic.com/devtools/ . Look in the project "Create SolidWorks addin from macro in VB6". In that zip file is a macro to color and remove color from all faces in all bodies in a SW model.
At the time (SW2003), the API to remove color from a body did not function properly. The macro thus only works on faces, not bodies.
Robert wrote:

Here's an even easier way.....
1. Select a face 2. RMB and select "Invert Selection" 3. Ctrl select the first face again 4. RMB and select "Appearance > Color" 5. Select "Remove Color" 6. Job done.
Or, in 2007 SP1.0.... (from the release notes) Display In an assembly or part document, you can remove, in a single operation, all color and optical properties:
a.. Applied at the component level, from all components in the assembly.
b.. Applied at the entity level, from all entities in the part.
With the top level in the FeatureManager design tree selected, open the Color and Optics PropertyManager and click Remove All Colors.