removing a material

hi,

I have a part on which I briefly applied a material (perspex) but now my display for that part is all messed up - transparency doesn't work in assembly for example. I've changed the material to steel, but that's still not great. How can I get back to the default display style and remove the material?

SW2006 SP2

2GB Ram ATI Fire GL5100 XP Pro Etc etc

Thanks

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

Hello Lee-

In the Feature Manager Tree, right click the Material, Edit Material, then Remove Material.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

ah, wood for the trees situation - looking for it so hard I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory