Renewing my vow

In an embarrassing lapse of composure I fell into the sty and actually talked to JB and Cliff. Got the pig$#!+ washed off and am back to not even acknowledging them.

Please join with me, don't acknowledge JB. Make Usenet a better place.

B8 has spoke, no moderation for c.c.sw. Give it a rest and let's do the next best thing.

Reply to
That70sTick