reorientating derived sketch

Sometimes when I create a derived sketch it is created facing the wrong direction. Is there a way to flip the sketch about an axis or a technique when selecting the sketch plane that will enable me to orientate it the way that I want.

TIA,

Steven

Reply to
Steven

"Modify Sketch"

..

Steven wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Steven wrote in news:Xns94F7714D64DE2steven@203.59.27.131:

I use Tools, Sketch Tools, Modify for this. It allows you to move, rotate, mirror and scale sketches.

matt

Reply to
matt

Personally, I like the new Property Manager based tools. I've always wondered why they didn't just eliminate "Modify"? Could it be that the Modify tool is the only one that can mirror a sketch using RMB?

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson