Save as PDF is shouting

All the file names that SW04's "save as PDF" creates are like
"FILENAME.pdf"..is there any way to get "filename.pdf" instead?
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
It doesn't act like that here.....if I save as pdf it saves the filename as I wrote it...like... "Filename.pdf" SW 2004 Sp1.0
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
Hmm, might be sp0.0 issue
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Just a thought. Look in your Windows Explorer settings.
Markku Lehtola wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
And what exactly there? I use mostly GhostScript to create PDF's but there is no problem like this, my guess is that there is something wrong in the Bluebeam driver, I can print to .prn using any other PS-driver and filenames are ok.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
BlueBeam. There you go.
Markku Lehtola wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
I found if I have the "caps Lock" active the PDF file name is in Capitals
Strange but ture for me yesterday
Richard Morgan Morgdesign San Francisco
Reply to
Richard Morgan