Seattle Area: are you interested in seeing a demonstration of a SolidWorks 3d projecter? http://www.depthq.com/

I don't have a plan yet but If there is interest to see a demonstration I can coordinate/plan another UG meeting just for their demonstration. I have been contacted by depthq and I thought I would pass this along.

From: jeff rische [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@lightspeeddesign.com] Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 4:10 PM To: snipped-for-privacy@ramgen.com Subject: Demonstration of 3D projector

Thank you for taking the time to come and see our new 3D projector. As I mentioned I would like to see if we can get a group of actual SolidWorks users together to review the product:

*The new InFocus DepthQ(tm) 3D video projector is truly the first of its kind. This affordable, portable 3D projector delivers rock-solid 120hz stereo 3D for a fraction the cost of other single-lens 3D projectors. The new InFocus(r) DepthQ(tm) 3D video projector uses the latest Texas Instruments Digital Light Processing(tm) technology and provides a stunning 2000:1 contrast ratio. Whether in the office, laboratory, boardroom, or game room, the new DepthQ 3D projector puts 3D visualization into the hands of the many instead of a privileged few.*

Please send this info out to your group and see if we get any interest. Thanks for our help.

Reply to
Bruce Nutter

Bruce Nutter wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I hope the shutter glasses are dishwasher safe and can be had at bulk rates.

Reply to
Dale Dunn