Sheet metal or extrude

Is there a way to set up my default part template to show the thickness of a part in the summary information (file>properties) wether it's a sheet metal part or an extrusion? I can set it up either one way or the other, but what I'd like to do is use a boolean like expression that says

"Thickness@Sheet-Metal1" or "Thickness@Extrude1"

Perhaps I'm going about this the wrong way?

Reply to
Chadli