Smart dimensions defaults?

Recently I had to re-install SW as I wiped my C: as a drastic measure to repair virus damage.

Anyway, now in SW, when I use smart dimensions to dimension up sketches as I go, when I click to 'put down' the dimension, thats exactly what happens. The dimension is added and fixed, and I have to double click it to get the box up to type in what I actually want it to be.(smart dimension tells me what the dimension of what I'm measuring is)

Before, when I clicked to 'put down' the dimension, this box came up automatically, every time.(Smart dimension gives me the option to set the size I want)

Can someone point me to the setting to 'fix' this.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Steve

Try >tools options/general/Input dimension value<

Krister L

"Steve" skrev i meddelandet news:cj71af$lnq$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Krister L

Thanks for replying.

Had my server at home not gone t1ts up, I would have followed-up my own post to say I'd found it. I'd missed it looking for a dimensions specific section of the options, as opposed to snuk in under general...

Reply to
me