solidworks in Bologna, Ferrara, Modena e Rovigo

Ciao a tutti, stiamo cercando aziende che lavorino con solidworks (o pro-engineer) nelle province di Bologna, Ferrara, Modena e Rovigo.

A buon rendere.

Ciao

Alex

Reply to
Alex

uhhhh, Schumacher !!!

Ferrari !!!!

I like Pro/E....

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

Ferrari is the best machine of the world but more expensive for me!!! sigh!!! I work with pro-e but not for Ferrari, I think that this is one more reason to win... Many difficulty this year for Ferrari ... I think that also this campionship Ferrari will win ... I hope ... gooo Shummy !!!

"Mr. Pickles" ha scritto nel messaggio news:_Yncb.54628$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.central.cox.net...

Reply to
Alex

Montoya is coming!!!

Reply to
sw2linux

Räikkönen strikes back, you'll see.

:-P

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

Glad to see a McLaren Merc fan! Go Raikkonen

MN

Reply to
Mahavir Nagaraj

we're located in barbiano (ra), not far away from bologna (about 55km)

cheers.

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini

no way ;)

cheers :)

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini

IMO, the best since Ayrton Senna.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Ravenna is not too far. We are a engineering study that work on behalf for some leader companies about packaging area. We are interesting (I hope it's all right - sorry for my bad english) to improve our customers. Please contact me if you have some information. We are workin with Pro-eng, solidworks and autocad. Thanks.

Ciao

Alex

PS why your mame is italian and you write in english?

"Gianni R>

Reply to
Alex

And now there isn't any dubt ... Ferrari and Shumacher are the best ... (also a little bit lucky) I think that also Kimi is a very good driver ... I hope that in the future can arrive in Ferrari ... Bye

Alex

"Mahavir Nagaraj" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bkv7pj$s82$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tamu.edu...

Reply to
Alex

scusa, ma non ho capito un'ostia di cosa vi occupate e cosa ti interessava sapere :)

sorry, but i can't understand you.

i'm writing in english because this is an international --and, consequently, an english language-- newsgroup.

i'm italian and located in italy.

cheers.

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini