Solidworks Material Database

Does anybody know how to get rid of the Solidworks Material Database from the pulldown list in the 'Material Editor'? I made a custom one and put it in a location on our server, set up the path to only look at the custom database, removed the solidworks database from the folder on the server and it still shows up in the pulldown list along with my custom database. There is only one path looking at the folder on the server for my custom database. I delted the path that was still looking at my local hard drive.

Is it possible to get rid of the 'Solidworks database' in the pulldown list and just have my 'Custom database' showing?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney