Standard 3 view

On my 2006 SP1.0, "auto dimension" is unchecked, yet "standard 3 view" always comes in auto dimensioned. None of the other views come in auto dimensioned. What setting am I missing to get standard 3 view to come in with no dimensions?

Thanks, KGB

Reply to
KGB

KGB,

I found the same thing and calls to my VAR found them just as surprised. However, for me, this is a case where the new feature is a better way to get the same thing done. From the Model View command, check the Multiple Views button and select the views you want. For all I know its been around for a while, I just needed a reason to change the way I did it.

Try it, you just might like it too.

Mike

Reply to
OM2s.usr

Thanks for the reply. I too, prefer the Multiple Views way. It's my boss who's stuck on the standard 3 view method... At least now I can tell him it is a bug.

KGB

Reply to
KGB