STAR_1.1 BENCHMARK

Available in the Performance section of the SW forum under the same thread.

Fixed the problem Art had with having to have a part open.

Runs faster due to turning off screen updates till the part is finished.

Sets preferences for some consistency and then, I hope, resets them when done.

It should be possible to get to 7 levels in a reasonable time.

Reply to
TOP

Available in the Performance section of the SW forum under the same thread.

Fixed the problem Art had with having to have a part open.

Runs faster due to turning off screen updates till the part is finished.

Sets preferences for some consistency and then, I hope, resets them when done.

It should be possible to get to 6 levels in a reasonable time.

Make sure that your default part template has shaded mode turned on without shadows or HLR enabled.

Reply to
TOP

Tried to run Star 1.1 and it failed - I have posted a screen shot on SW Discussion Forum.

Tried with no file open and with file open - same result

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

I guess the early binding will kill it if you don't have the references to the SW libraries checked in the VB editor.

Dim swApp as Object Dim Part as Object

should fix this.

Reply to
TOP