Stupid, but...SW2005 "buttons"...

OK, small, stupid point; is anyone else irritated by the "crushed rubber cap" look of the new "ok" buttons and such? This crap irritates me to no end. I turned all this crap off in my OS, and here it is, more "bubble gum" interface nonsense. Come on already guys, stop with this stuff and address what's important...

BTW, slightly the same topic; with the advent of 64 bit systems, "Billy" might finally get his "fully 3D" OS interface... as long as I can default to the old, gray, no animation screen, I'll be fine...

Mike Tripoli

Reply to
Mike Tripoli

you can make your own buttons if you wish

Reply to
kmaren24