Suddenly strange behavior

Hello All,

Has anyone ever run into this? In the conformation corner the check mark works as always but it won't let select the "X".

Any thoughts? Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

On which commands? There are times when all you get/need is the check.

Reply to
TOP

Thanks TOP, I should have explained better. The "X" is there but LMB on it odes nothing. I'm trying to exit a Sketch without saving changes.

Muggs

T> On which commands? There are times when all you get/need is the check. >

Reply to
Muggs

I just tried it here and it worked fine, but I usually have it turned off so I don't know if it is ever a problem. Most of my sketches are 2D and I just hit the hotkey "s" to exit the sketch. That doesn't allow me to cancel out of a sketch, but I only desire to do that once every couple of months maybe, and you can turn on the conf corner while in a sketch. Say, you might try that - turn it off and then on to see if it shakes it loose.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hey Wayne and TOP,

Got tickets to the game, so I was away all day yesterday, Anyway, on Saturday evening a reboot cured all. Strange because I have never experienced that one before, and because the check mark worked fine. Thanks for the replies.

Muggs

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Muggs