Surface Modelling

I am a fairly regular user of Solidworks.Mostly I design 3d models.I would like to learn now surface modelling.What is the best way to approach the task? I would appreciate if anyone can give me the contours approaching the task in a most useful way.

Reply to
sivampeta_dheeraj

Work your way through Ed Eaton's tutorials on

You might want to start out with Surfacing for Blockheads under the SWW 2005 Presentations. Then do Curvy Stuff 101, then 102, 201, 301, and on to Curvy Stuff V. Be sure to look at the presenter's notes and go through them in slide show mode.

Jerry Steiger