Sw 2005 Beta

Hi,
At work I downloaded Beta 1 so I could test it at home. But now I need
a serial. Do you need this with a Beta, or is there a general serial?
If I fill in the serial number which I use at work, it askes for a
Dongle.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Reply to
Bas
If you downloaded it you had to be signed up and you should have that information. If you need a dongle I guess you will have to test it at work. You might be able to work out something with your reseller.
Bas wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
How about taking your dongle home...... ;-))
Reply to
Alwin
I take me Dongle home every night....but sometimes me dont get to use it.
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles