Sw 2005 Beta

Hi,

At work I downloaded Beta 1 so I could test it at home. But now I need a serial. Do you need this with a Beta, or is there a general serial? If I fill in the serial number which I use at work, it askes for a Dongle.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Reply to
Bas

kellnerp

How about taking your dongle home...... ;-))

Reply to
Alwin

I take me Dongle home every night....but sometimes me dont get to use it.

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles