SW Compare documents

I tried to use the SW Compare Documents feature today for the first time and I think I found that it will not look at two drawings and tell me if some dimensions are different, as in moved or something. Is that a correct assumption, or did I miss something somewhere?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I haven't done much with drawings but it sure works great on parts and assemblies. When we went to PDM we used it alot to sort out duplicate files.

TOP

Reply to
TOP