SW Corp, you're regressing again!! Lofts are now screwed up!

Hey Mark,

Thanks for look>

Hmm, I do not see a merge constraint in your relations list and do not see how that is? I do notice you slightly tweaked the spline though.

So, what I did to check was I removed the splines endpoint constrain, removed the intersection curve and tweaked the spline for fun... put the constraints back, same relations as yours,... and again, no merge exist or is present in the relations list.

So, I did what I suspect you did, I slightly tweak the second to last points handle, and, walla! Fill6 does not have any turbulence!

Still, it remains, why is there no turbulence in SW2003 sp5 and SW2001plus? Why does it suddenly occur in SW2004?

Yeah, it has been sent to SW and GEI and they recognize the isoparm problem. I agree, changing or editing most of my lofts and changing order sometimes fixes this.

Yep.

Thanks, man!

Reply to
Paul Salvador

BTW, just by tweaking that last spline point on sketch35, you may also notice, loft21 may most likely solve properly?

It's just too inconsistent how each version of the software acts differently.

..

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Lets take a look at what you just posted because it contains more errors.

So what?

A)

Not in the kernel you say? Kernels have nothing to do with it?

to fix them!"

B)

The *less* "robust" kernel? Still no clues .... and I'd had such hopes the new Lithium B7 was working.

C)

More of your usual endless BS. You don't even know what a kernel is, much less a surface OR a "surfacing routine", whatever that might be in your insanity.

But YOU just said it came with the kernel .....

No, that's being an idiot again.

You were thinking of a 3 year old with a lump of silly putty? We KNOW you are nothing close to being a "CAD expert".

Does it work for you, all those buzzwords from ads?

More than 2,000 hits to date . More than some of the CAD or CAM vendors-of-the day you tout !!!

BTW, Note the logical contradictions between A, B & C. No wonder he's known as "The Clueless Buzzword King".

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

BTW to clarify for those who have not used "merge", it is a constraint which is "STILL" not shown in the relations list.

Merge occurs when two endpoints coincident when dragging, and infer/auto relations are on, they are assumed to be merged.

But, there is a manual merge, ctrl select two endpoints, you then have a merge option in the constraint list, but "still" merge does not exist in the relations list.

Unfortunately, Mark, this is not what changes/fixes the turbulence in this case. You must have accidentally moved/tweaked the spline when removing the intersection curve and endpoint constraint.

..

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

TALKING HAIRDO: A TV journalist concerned more with appearance than the substance of his or her reporting.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich