SW2005_move face?

This looks like a pretty powerful new feature, but I am not seeing anything in the help file related to it's use. I must confess, however that I have not done the tutorial for the new stuff. Guess I'll look into that. I'm specifically interested in rotating faces.

Meanwhile, has anybody run across what I am looking for in `help'?

jk

Reply to
jk

It's there, but kind of hard to find. If you go to the Search tab, type in Move, then click the Title column header to sort by name, it's in a topic called "Move Face PropertyManager"

"jk" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
matt

When in the command (or any command for that matter) just press the friendly "?" question mark button.

This is probably one of those "why don't I use that more often?" tips. I often forget about that one.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

thanks,guys. I forget about that one too, Mike.

jk

Reply to
jk