SW2005 plotting-continued

This still needs some work. I have had very little luck so far plotting to my HP700C. 1 out 4 so far. And the one that DID plot took 10 times longer
than it should have.
Going through pdf kinda works, but still takes way too long.
I seem to recall having the same problem with sp0 of 2004. Anybody have an SPR# on this one yet? Come to think of it, I'll just call my VAR anyway and raise some Hell.
jk
See my earlier post "Solidworks 2005 printing woes" I have noticed that SW2005 and printing to my HP 450C plotter takes forever.

and
It seems to me that with every major release, printing gets royally screwed. I thought they finally figured it out in one of the SP's for SW2004 (can't remember which one). Once they fixed the problems, I have not had any problems printing to my HP450c and my HP2500. Guess they decided they fixed it too good, according to your problems in SW2005.
I have not installed SW2005 here at work yet, so I haven't experienced these problems yet. If I have problems with printing when I do install, I guess I will do what I have always done in the past. I'll call my VAR and report it also.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

There are a few of us here in Sweden that have the same experiences....sending files to plotter takes a lot longer in SW2005, one simple drawing took 2min in 05 and just under 30sec in 04....our VAR has confirmed this and sent it over to SolidWorks. Plotter = Selex SR850E.
Krister L

plotting to

longer
have an