SW2005 sp 0.1

Anyone care to let me have service pack 0.1. My subscription ran out last month. Nothing like buying a new car and having to pay to get it running.

Reply to
Jimbob

did you steal the car too?

Reply to
neil

I would think that your VAR would be willing to give you an update.

Reply to
SWuser

If you have SPR that is fixed in that SP or if you have a bug in SP0.0 that is keeping you from your work then you need to get in contact with your VAR. Because only in those 2 situations can you obtain a SP from SW legally.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

In that case why am I paying subscription? I have SPRs that have been open* for years. :)

Also, I think if he got the new release last month the EULA has something to say about a time limit. Isn't it 90 days? Someone might check on this.

*More properly I should say that they haven't been closed to my satisfaction. I think SW sweeps out the closet from time to time to make room for new ones.
Reply to
P.