Switch cut and boss?

This seems like an odd question, but I have a complicated part that has a face defined early on by an extruded cut. Spontaneously (at least without my intent), the cut has switched from a cut to a boss, making the part very thick. I have no idea how this happened. Since it's early in a complicated part, deleting the feature will cause most of the other features to fail. Is there a way to switch the feature back to a cut, or do I need to find a previous version of the file and redo any unsaved work?

Many thanks for any help.

Reply to
Ben Zeiger

Ben,

Set the instant 3D to on and then click on boss face and drag the arrow down.

Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0

"Please c> This seems like an odd question, but I have a complicated part that

Reply to
Deepak Gupta