table spacing in 2004

I must say, I like the idea of having the revision tables and built in BOM but I have a huge problem with how the spacing is handled. Seems as though it would be more useful if the user could set the margins manually. As it exsits now, there seems to me lots of waisted space in these tables. I would like to be able to "tighten up" the boxes to allow more space in the drawing. just did a print where the revision table dominates 1/2 the drawing width. are there any plans to have this modified?

Larry Jedik Currierplastics.com

Larry Jedik

I don't know of any plans. But we pitched a fit about it in beta.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

yeah...I did some whinning there too! THought it would be addressed by SP0.0 .........guess not

Reply to
Larry Jedik

I set the font size to .05 and it made the whole table smaller. but its hard to read on the print.

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)