Template Files

Would SKS please send me copies of template files. Assembly.asmdot and drawing.drgdot. i am using SWX 2003, but I presume files from 2004 or 2005 would work.

Bob Wespiser

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
R. J. Wespiser

Just why do you need these? SW will generate it's own if it can't find them. If you mean something customized I doubt someone else's templates would be a good fit for you.

Reply to
TOP

Doesn't SW recreate these if they are missing on full versions of the software.

Reply to
CS

Its important to note that 2004 or 2005 templates won't work on earlier versions of SolidWorks. You will need to locate 2003 or earlier versions. Of course, all installations of SolidWorks should include basic templates. What happens when you create a new assembly or drawing?

Reply to
John Eric Voltin