Solidworks dealers, Northern CA

Can anyone offer any comments/recommendations for SW dealers in San
Jose or Northern California area?
Thanks
Reply to
204johnsonr
Here's another one. I have worked with this folks since 1998.

They are based in Foster City, but have offices in other parts of Northern Calif. and the Bay Area.
jk
Reply to
jk
I worked with Hawk Ridge Systems for several years, and thought they were excellent. No complaints.
Reply to
cstaylor
We've had superb service from GEI technology since SW 2000.
Dave H
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:
Reply to
Dave H