Solidworks dealers, Northern CA

Can anyone offer any comments/recommendations for SW dealers in San Jose or Northern California area?

Thanks

Reply to
204johnsonr

George

Here's another one. I have worked with this folks since 1998.

They are based in Foster City, but have offices in other parts of Northern Calif. and the Bay Area.

jk

Reply to
jk

I worked with Hawk Ridge Systems for several years, and thought they were excellent. No complaints.

Reply to
cstaylor

We've had superb service from GEI technology since SW 2000.

Dave H

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Dave H