Tractor Model?

Hello, I was hoping for a bit of help. I was wondering if anybody had a good quality model of a tractor? Specifically the layout of the linkage on the back, and the PTO. I've been asked to make a small machine which would drive off the PTO which the operator could simply reverse up to, hook up, and drive away. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on an old version of SW, so maybe in IGES/ACIS type format. Brian

Reply to
Donegalforever

kenneth

Check there a Toy Tractor on

Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP4.1 SW2007 SP5.0
"=EF=80=A0Please consider the environment before printing this email."

Reply to
Deepak Gupta

btw,.. the model Deepak is referring too was created by Marko Markovic. Marko also has models at 3dcontentcentral...

(tractor on page 3)

..

Reply to
zxys