Variable fillet radius, "Number of instances"

Question or ER about Variable fillet radius,

Where does the "Number of instances" go when you edit variable fillet radius, why is it missing or why can't I access it again or can I??

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

When using variable fillet radius, where does the "Number of instances" go when you edit variable fillet radius, why is it missing or why can't I access it again or can I??

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

There are a couple of ways I know of to increase the number of instances, however it's rather non-intuitive...

1a) Edit the definition of the fillet 2a) In the property manager, highlight the name of the edge in the selection box

When you do this, a few new extra instances appear on your part, ready for editing.

2) CTRL-drag the existing points to copy new ones.

This method may not work if you only have the end points.

I'm assuming you know this already, but for the newbies it may help.

I think an E/R is in order.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Mike,

Yes, I understand ctrl/drag for copying the instance so it was more a question of getting the default equally spaced instance option back in the edit menu. Otherwise, the user has to distribute the instances manually by %.

And, btw, doe anyone know how you set the instance as "Unassigned" from a assigned value?

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador