VIEWER--Opening past versions with 2006 viewer

Has anyone run into problems opening past version detached drawings with the 2006 viewer? We are getting the dreaded unsupported version error when opening detached drawings that open fine in 2004 in view only mode.

Reply to
TOP

Try opening them with eDrawings 2006.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Using the 2006 viewer,I just opened a drawing dated March 2003. 2001 Plus?

Devon

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

"Detached", ok I missed that, sorry. I have never seen nor used a Detached drawing.

Devon

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell