Weldment feature density values

Is there anyway to define unique density values to components of a weldment feature? I would like to take adavantage of the structural member tool, but if I can't set correct density values for the individual component types the weldment is no good to me.

Reply to
SR

does this mean your welding dissimilar metals?

Reply to
kenneth b

Yes. Why do you ask?

Reply to
SR

i don't think sw had this in mind. you can't have different densities in a weldment (that i know of).

Reply to
kenneth b