world drawings

Hi there:

Are there any drawings of Earth, the Moon or any of the other planets on the web or available to any members of this group? Something in a solid (sat, *xt or iges wireframe?

TIA Dave Gee

Reply to
DAVE GEE

Full size? ;->

(Yes, I know about SolidWorks' size limitati>

Reply to
Sporkman

As my third wife said "size is not an issure" this during the divorce...

But seriously, no I do not care about the size, a simple globe with the features mapped is what I had in mind.

TIA Dave Gee

Reply to
DAVE GEE

The only thing I know of that might come close to what you want is at:

They have images of every planet in our solar system, they are mostly hi-res .TIF files

-- Jim Matthews - snipped-for-privacy@fast.net

Reply to
Jim Matthews