Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ABLE Supply Co. 1918 MACK Railbus Reefer Combine
Somebody has pictures, plans or drawings of ABLE Supply Co. 1918 MACK Railbus Reefer Combine? Thank You Mauro Crisante
2
2

Buzzing noise in Soundtraxx Decoder
KATO GP35, installed a soundtraxx DSD-AT100LC decoder. Everything works fine, engine control, lights, sounds etc... However, whenever the engine is powered there is an annoying buzzing noise from the...
9
9

MDC 4-4-0...whom are we kidding?
Folks: This will probably start a flame war, but I can't help it. I yam disgustipated. *scratches MDC off affordable steam list for good* Cordially yours: Gerard P.
45
45

EMRC web site
Al finally has a web site. Here is the URL this helps. I have no stake in the business.
1
1

Electrical Pickup
I'm having trouble with a Kato Mikado that is not getting good electical pickup from one side of the drivers. It gets good contact through the tender but not the drivers on one side so of course it...

Z - For Sale - Brass - GE C44-9W, NS #9084
Anyone know of a web site or store that buys Z-scale brass items? I have a C44-9W in the black Norfolk-Southern paint scheme, number 9084. Really is a beautiful engine and it runs well. New and less...

HO - Proto 2k Heritage 0-8-0 - Track Pickup in Tender
I have noticed in the tender of the Life-Like Proto 2000 Heritage 0-8-0, there are slots that look like you could add track power pickup leads to the trucks. Is there a kit that easily allows this? I...
8
8

Right Track Software Library
Does anyone happen to have a component library for Right Track that includes 027 switches? I think it's the only component that I cannot find in Atlas free version. thanks
1
1

[HO] - Proto 2K Heritage 0-8-0 + Tsunami - What Whistle?
I was wondering what whistle (of the 8 provided) on the SoundTraxx Tsunami sound decoder is most prototypical for the Southern Railway's 0-8-0 steam engines? Some I can be easily eliminated. I have...

roadbed sound dampening
I'm in early planning stages for the (HO) Oakcrest & Iroqoius Point Railway, and my first consideration is the optimum construction method for the main tabletop. I am considering sandwiching 1/2" or...
2
2

Sound Decoder for Proto2000 SW9/1200
I know there is a small engine decoder available for the Proto2000 SW9/1200. Has any one put an engine/sound decoder in this model? If so please share the specs and many thanks. Russ
1
1

WTB: Williams FP45 chassis
Looking for a Williams FP45 or SD45 rolling chassis. E-Mail: Thanks

Installing Woodland Scenics road system
I am about to install a Woodland Scenics road system on a plywood base. The road material itself is diluted with a fair amount of water. Should a sealer coat be used before applying the road material...
2
2

Newbie: Where to start
I'm an old guy (71) with some time on my hands, but not a whole lot of space. I'm thinking about getting into this hobby, but where do I start? From what I've seen, I'm inclined to go N Scale at the...
16
16

N Sclae on ebay this week
Hello All, Just a quick note to let anyone and everyone know i just listed 53 ( sorry 50 n scale and three HO slot cars) items at ebay today. As always you can see them by searching atsf359 as a...