1974 Car & Loco Cyclopedia

I would like to obtain information in this book about the Stac Pac auto cars. Is anyone able to help ?

Charlie

Reply to
railroads

NRHS has a bit of information:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

The NRHS article does not answer his question.

There is one page in the Cyc that covers these cars. I have posted a scan at since this is a text only group.

EWnjoy,

Howard Garner in cold South Carolina

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Hi Howard

Absolute magic to me these photos and drawings. Very little info about on these cars and these pix answer a lot of my questions. Thanks.

Charlie in cold New Zealand (where it is meant to be summer)

Howard R Garner wrote:

railroads