1974 Car & Loco Cyclopedia

I would like to obtain information in this book about the Stac Pac auto cars. Is anyone able to help ?
Charlie

On Jan 19, 1:57 am, snipped-for-privacy@tech-j.biz wrote:

NRHS has a bit of information:
http://www.nrhs.com/spot/auto/page2.htm
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Bill wrote:

The NRHS article does not answer his question.
There is one page in the Cyc that covers these cars. I have posted a scan at <
http://www.cwrail.com/StacPac.jpg
since this is a text only group.
EWnjoy,
Howard Garner in cold South Carolina
Hi Howard
Absolute magic to me these photos and drawings. Very little info about on these cars and these pix answer a lot of my questions. Thanks.
Charlie in cold New Zealand (where it is meant to be summer)