? about Atlas Mail Order

I am thinking of doing an HO layout and buying one of the Atlas track
packages.
My ? is has anyone ever dealt with Atlas Models by mail or phone?
Or even used their web site to place an order?
Thanks
Reply to
Joe & Beverly Mellon
I would suggest buying Atlas track through either Standard Hobby Supply or Trainworld. I'll bet it's cheaper that way.
Joe & Beverly Mell> I am thinking of doing an HO layout and buying one of the Atlas track > packages.
Reply to
G.M.
I have ordered parts and a structure from the web site and it worked well. Roger Aultman
Joe & Beverly Mell> I am thinking of doing an HO layout and buying one of the Atlas track > packages.
Reply to
Roger Aultman
I've ordered from them online and have had no problems.
Reply to
Rashputin