AD: Film shows, the largest model railway and a Christmas Market

Film shows, the largest model railway and a Christmas Market
All these are included in the coach trip to Miniatur Wunderland in
Hamburg, 27 to 29 November.
Our luxury coach is fully equipped with facilities for showing films. Where else can you guarantee that you will be able to watch the whole of a film without adverts, phone calls or other interruptions - and share this with a group of like minded friends?
I am told that the films include "Emperor of the North" and "Silver Streak", both classic films with a strong rail content.
Miniatur Wunderland is a truly amazing creation. The latest section to be opened is featured in the December issue of Model Railroader. Our American comrades will be disappointed that they cannot make this trip. We have been promised s 'behind the scenes' look at the American section (subject to certain conditions) which is another benefit.
And to top it all there is the Hamburg Christmas market!
We still have a couple of places left. Pick up locations are Wokingham, Redhill and Dover. Come and join us.
Full details can be found at nmrabr.org.uk (click on the icon on bottom right).
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:16:43 +0000, Mike Hughes wrote:

Not to mention the Christmas Tarts on the Reeperbahn.
--
Steve

"Outside it is winter. But in here it's so hot. Every night we have to battle with the girls to keep them from taking off all their clothings. So don't go away. Who knows? Tonight we may lose the battle!
[KIT KAT GIRLS] Wir sagen Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret!"
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:09:57 -0800, LDosser wrote:

One of the few musicals I've ever liked.
--
Steve

Flashdance.
--
Martin S.

Ex wife was a Theatre major, so I saw a lot of stage musicals. Done right, a stage musical is much better than film. Done wrong, it's more difficult to walk out.
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:16:09 -0800, LDosser wrote:

Oh, how true!!
--
Steve

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 01:07:14 -0500, MartinS wrote:

Shallow in comparison.
--
Steve

But Jennifer Beals rides the Monongahela (or is it the Duquesne?) Incline!
--
Martin S.

Ooh, I love pastries!
--
Martin S.

Don't swallow those.
They're "pasties", not "pastries".
~Pete
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:20:41 -0800 (PST), Twibil wrote:

Could he just lick them? At least if he promises to stop before he goes blind, while he just needs glasses?
--
Steve

Play it safe: let your guide dog lick 'em first.

More tea Vicar, can I press you to a tart ?
Cheers, Simon