Airbrush accessories

The Paasche VL/MIL airbrushes are available in deluxe kits with wood storage boxes, two paint bottles, and two extra [#1 & #5] needles and tips. Are these extra accessories used often enough to justify the extra $25+ that they sell for? My old beginner's airbrush didn't have any extra parts so I don't know how useful they might be.

Reply to
harrym

It is probably less to get the accessories as a group than individually. It's nice to have a box to store the airbrush in and you can always use more bottles but unless you do a lot of detail work where you need the different spray volumes chances are you may never use the extra tips and needles.

J. Bright

Reply to
jhbright