Airbrush adapter

Just got an old compressor secondhand and am ready to start making all of my N-scale rolling stock look nice and dirty...

...However...

...the place where the airbrush hose connects to the compressor is a 1/2" threaded male connector. Paasche's airbrush hoses are only 1/4" at the compressor's end (I am using a paasche H-3 airbrush).

So, my question is, are there any adapters out there that can remedy my problem? Perhaps a 1/2" connector that has a 1/4" male end? Any help is appreciated, as my geeps don't look very pretty all glossy-like.

Thanks, Tim Gill

Reply to
Tim Gill

Any decent hardware or tool supply store should have reducers/nipples that you need.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Tim, Micro-Mark has an adapter - # 81768 at

KTØT

Thanks all for your help. It's off to check the hardware store today, but the micro-mark catalog seems to be the best bet (except I have to wait for it in the mail...shucks...)

-TG

Reply to
Tim Gill

No need to wait, just go to but the part you want does not seem to be there. I got mine from an Art shop although they did have to get it in.

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove