Athearn Challenger any update?

Hi,

Anyone got any more views on their Challengers? How about the traction tires? Have any replacement wheelsets been made available?

They seem to be going at clearance prices, just wondered if they were worth the price.

Thanks Len

Reply to
Len

Sound is just alright. The engines do run very well and are nicely detailed. The drivers without traction tires were coming but as far as I know have yet to arrive from Asia. I've been selling these for $260. Athearn had reduced the price based on concerns that Lionel was going to dump all their HO Challengers on the market. So for now the price is reduced.

Dave

Reply to
HobbyOasis