Athearn HO MP15AC

Diesel Engine: MP15AC

Does anyone know what time period would this engine fit?

Thanks! Matt

Reply to
Matt Brennan

Built from 8/75 to 8/84. A total of 255 were built. (Marre & Pinkepank, Contemporary Diesel Spotter's Guide, Kalmbach 1989, p.6)

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

I remember seeing one on the CSX in Brownsville, TN, ca. 1990-1. Got a picture of it somewhere but I've moved 3x since then so finding it's problematic at best. Bill

Reply to
William Vickrey

and of course, they're still around today. CSX still has all theirs (inherited from SCL/L&N) All are in CSX paint now, but many of them lasted in Seaboard System or Family Lines paint well into the 90's.

Reply to
me