athearn Mike disassembly help?

Can someone point me to instructions to taking this thing apart online? been searching high and low and cant find anything with pics on how to replace the gear that fails on these all the time.

TIA

-Joe

Reply to
hell_NO

Here's my post on how to dissassemble, repair and improve your Athearn Mike. It includes a lot of valuable past info on the subject from other group members and Athearn reps.

One of the most vital fixes is the poor wiring connections that came from factory. That's included.

Robby

robby

hell_NO