Atlas HO GP40 Plow installation??

Working on a DRGW Atlas HO GP40. I know I have to install the front plow. It comes with two small prongs for installing in holes, but no holes in the pilot that I can see. Instructions say nothing. What do I need to do, eyeball some holes and drill?

Reply to
MrRathburne

Look closely on the pilot - there are shallow circles that are your pilot holes. They were hard to see on an undec...might be really tough under the paint...

Reply to
C.L.Zeni

Thanks all. I got a BRIGHT light and magnifying glass and found, under the MU hoses some faint dimples which I drill and it worked.

Good thing I did not take up N scale!

Reply to
MrRathburne