Wanted: Atlas HO Master/Classic Series GP40 Shells (Low Nose)

I'm looking for 3 Atlas HO Master or Classic Series (current production, not old Roco - current ConCor production) low nose GP40 complete shells, including handrails, grabs and detail parts. I would prefer undec, NYC or CB&Q shells, but any other road name would be fine also. Looking to purchase outright, or, I have two brand new Atlas HO Master/Classic Series GP38 hi nose and one GP40 hi nose undecorated shells, including handrails, grabs and detail parts, available for trade. Thanks in advance for any help with this. Jeff

Reply to
JJRNJ

Sorry, forgot to add, you can e-mail me directly at the above e-mail address, just remove "nojunk" from the address. Thanks. Jeff

Reply to
JJRNJ