Automatic Switches - MTH RealTrax?

Is there such a thing as automatic switches for MTH RealTrax? What I'm wondering is if you can set up a layout with many possible paths. By automatic, I mean that the last car in the consist will cause the switch to throw, thereby making the train take a different path the next time it comes around, etc, etc.

Reply to
Spender

Have you thought about adapting those tracks that operate animated accessories? Since they turn such accessories on and off, they should be able to switch a turnout. You'd have to put an activating show on each caboose, I guess.

HTH

Reply to
Wolf K.