Awnings for Structures

Yeah, they didn't even have condominiums back then. Oh, wait. it says....

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent

RC Boat people have the same problem with flags. Except in that case, it requires some material which will move like a real flag and not stand out stiffly.

Has anyone tried very thin rubber from a balloon?

Available in different colors and can be glued on with the appropriate folds.

Gerry Moore

Reply to
Gerry Moore

Hmmm, a streaker would be an anachronism. About 38 years too early. The height of it was around '74 as I recall. Made that Mr. Ray-mond Stevens a heap of money with that song as I recall.

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 E-mail is now open snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
JCunington

Maybe it is a transvestie flasher...

Reply to
Jim Stewart

A couple years ago I was selling awnings that fit Grandt Line windows and Magnuson windows through an Ad in RMC. Sold a bunch. Got some left. There's a photo of some green ones on my web at:

are for single windows, NOT the wide store front kind. I might put what's left on ebay or sell them individually in the existing packages. Anyone interested please reply by email. Ken

Ken Spranza snipped-for-privacy@horailroad.com

Reply to
Ken Spranza