Bachmann 2-10-4 driver size

Does anybody know what size drivers Bachmann actually used on their 2-10-4 locos? I know what size(s) the prototypes had, but I would like to
know what size actually got put on the Bachmann models (preferably in prototype inches. Thanks.
Jim
On 1 Apr 2006 00:41:04 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and

Jim,
Assuming the real drivers are around 6 foot and the scale is 1/87, they would be .8275" in size. Aren't they more properly called engineers though?
In prototype inches, that would be 72" in height. -- Ray