Ballasting Instructions Online?

Is there an online location that shows how to fix HO scale ballast? A newbie in our club is looking for help, and an online location would be the quickest way to help him.

Thanks!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan

You can get an answer for almost anything here

Reply to
wannandcan

Bob,

This write-up appears to be a good one about ballasting:

If the wrap doesn't work, look for 'How to Ballast' under the Train Tips header here:

KTØT

Bob wrote: Is there an online location that shows how to fix HO scale ballast? A newbie in our club is looking for help, and an online location would be the quickest way to help him.

----------------------------------------------------- Bill Carl has an excellent ballasting how-to with photos:

Bill Carl's Basic Scenery Page:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks for the prompt replies! I'll pass the URLs along to our newbie.

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan