Broadway Limited in stores?

For Christmas my wife game me a Broadway Limited BLI5123-BlueLine Union Pacific Alco FA FB... or rather a receipt for a pre-order of that unit. She
was vague on when these units will be out on the market (the clerk said "a few months"). Does anyone in this newsgroup know when these units might be in stores?
Carter Braxton
You can go to the BLI site and track this information. The wording on the site is available soon.
Jon Miller wrote:

Then how could you read it?
On 12/26/2007 12:58 PM DaveW spake thus:

That's what I thought too.
Clue to Jon M: It woulda been more clear with quotation marks:
The wording on the site is "available soon".
I saw that too but wondered if any readers more familier with Broadway Limited than I might have an idea of what "available soon" might mean... a couple of months, a couple of years?
Carter

Depending on the contract it might mean not so soon. As the US dollar has tanked and the companies that actually product the product might have better deals cooking they tend to delay the items which have already fixed the price.