Central Of Georgia Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What lettering and or logos did CogG use on boxcars and
other freight during this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no CofG equipment at all. Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut