Boston & Maine Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period
1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What lettering and or logos did B&M use on boxcars and
other freight during this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no B&M equipment at
all. Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely
important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut
Reply to
osteamnut
I've checked, and we who model the Boston & Maine don't want you to do so.
Thanks.
Reply to
Andy
Game, set, match